Trine University Choir presents spring concert April 27
ANGOLA (04/23/2019) — The Trine University Choir, under the direction of Geoff North, D.M., will present its spring concert beginning at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 27, in the T. Furth Center for Performing Arts.
The concert is free and open to the public.
The program will include:
- "Tumekuja Kuimba (We Have Come to Sing!)" by Lynn Zettlemoyer. Joshua Jennings, a senior from Johnstown, Ohio, will perform a solo.
- "Vanitas Vanitatum" and "Agnus Dei" from "Requiem for the Living" by Dan Forrest. Solos will be performed by Anna Favalon, a senior from Wooster, Ohio; Ryan Kosek, a senior from South Bend, Indiana; and Kennedy Kroeckel, a sophomore from Defiance, Ohio.
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, arranged by Mark Brymer.
- "Imagine" by John Lennon, arranged by Mac Huff. Kosek will perform a solo.
- "We Rise Again" by Leon Dublinski, arranged by Stephen Smith. Favalon and Brett Husar, a senior from St. Charles, Illinois, will perform solos.
- "Walk in Jerusalem" by Rollo Dilworth.
University Choir members include:
Soprano: Andrea Eades, a freshman from Lowell, Indiana; Favalon; Kroeckel; Brynn Molter, a sophomore from Pleasant Lake, Indiana; Jayda Perisho-Vickery, a sophomore from Huntington, Indiana; Kendra Perkins, a junior from Kokomo, Indiana; Frankie Sarvis, a freshman from Laporte, Indiana; and Peyton Wilson, a sophomore from LaFontaine, Indiana.
Alto: Morgan Barrasas, a senior from Hobart, Indiana; Megan Carter, a sophomore from Mooresville, Indiana; Mariah Lawrence, a sophomore from Dunkirk, Indiana; Chloe Lounds, a senior from Waterloo, Indiana; Kelsey Lounds, a junior from Waterloo, Indiana; and Kayte Vanet, a freshman from Mooresville, Indiana.
Tenor: Samuel Brandt, a junior from Indianapolis; Cort Eicher, a sophomore from Edon, Ohio; Ryan Hibbets, a sophomore from Monticello; Jennings; Matt Lamson, a junior from Corunna, Indiana; Ty Logan, a sophomore from New Castle, Indiana; Logan Rose, a sophomore from Port Huron, Michigan; and Garrett Widman, a junior from Clyde, Ohio.
Bass: Jonah Blanchard, a freshman from Wauseon, Ohio; Jacob Cady, a freshman from Perrysburg, Ohio; Alex Guzman, a sophomore from South Bend, Indiana; Husar; Kosek; Ramsay Snyder, a sophomore from Indianapolis; and Daniel Tsuleff, a freshman from Fort Wayne, Indiana.